The roofing and cladding choice for New Zealanders across the country. It’s designed for both moderate inland conditions and severe coastal environments. Appropriate for roofing, cladding, gutters, downpipes, and fences.
- Ideal for moderate to severe environments (determined by your property’s proximity to the coast, geothermal areas and industrial environments)
- ZINCALUME® steel base with a multi coating paint system applied
- Base metal thickness normally 0.40 mm or 0.55 mm
- Coated with a 45% zinc, 55% aluminium alloy manufactured in accordance to AS1397:2011
Our basic cabin packages do not include any roofing so whether you source felt yourself or choose our roofing upgrades it is essential to protect your cabin with an appropriate roofing cover.
If you are sourcing your own roofing cover and need help with selecting an appropriate material or quantities required, please contact our team who will be happy to assist.
- 0.40 Coloursteel Endura or Standard Zincalume Corrugated Roofing
- Soft-Edge Ridging Standard Cover
- 50mm Barge Flashings
- Coloured or Standard Screw Fixings
- Self Supporting Black Roofing Underlay
- 50mm Insulation (Additional cost)
Additional Tools or Products required but not included
- 50mm cavity battens
- Fixings for 50mm cavity battens